Artwar: Cyn

So this is my final render for the ArtWar Competition, I wanted to create this futuristic woman for this. Now I don't do much futuristic work, so this was out of the norm for me. I wanted to create a near future warrior. She is a regular soldier, now turned merc with a good heart. Kind of an anti hero, she uses a light weight exoskeleton which increases her speed and strength. During her battle she she did lose an arm and had it replaced with a cybernetic replacement. With a taste for the dramatic she had the arm painted like a full sleeve tattoo. 

Instead of loading her with a ton of gear, I wanted her to be self sufficient. I figured at this point with laser guns as overpowered as they are, body armor would be useless and not as developed as the weapon yet. I thought about developing fancy outfits and clothes, but then I figured out that this is probably only 50 years in the future, which things don't change that much, we are a slow growing society. So Jeans and a T shirt as still kind of the norm and matched her Tom Boy style.