Epiphanies

So if you read my previous post I have been having a little artists block. And I am okay with it. But when the artist block breaks it's like a dam. Your flooded with ideas that you can never do them all. This morning was one of those cases. I just started playing Mass Effect Andromeda, and I didn't get to bed until 2am. I still can't get used to this daylight savings time thing yet. I woke up as usual when the cat started bouncing on my head to get fed at around 5am. And today was a little bit different, with that mix of sleep in my head as I put my head down I am thinking wait, I can do a lot. I just finished two contests. One the Ancient Civilizations contest and another one was the Thrust Competition. I could really flesh out those universes. And I have my Batman Beyond that I haven't touched in a while, As well as the future Distant universe that I haven't played with. And I have some stuff from my Thesis that I wanted to finish. There is five things for me to do right there. Not to mention I want to get some more practice in on getting better at art. And I could easily come up with an illustration on one of those concepts. Just have to remember to tell more of the story. With all that in my head I really didn't get back to sleep until about 7ish. Wife is going to hate me today cause I probably will be cranky :)